– Introduction of the Brihad-bhagavatamrita.
– The two stories of Brihad-bhagavatamrita (Narada Rishi, Gopa kumara).
– Description of the transcendental form of the Lord.
– All places come from Maha-vaikuntha-dhama.
– Lila from Mahaprabhu staying at Gauridasa’s house.
– The 3 things in acintya-shakti (touchstone, herbs and mantra).
– Story of the impersonalist criticizing the brahmana who worshipped Tulasi.
– Description of the 3 opulences (cit-shakti, jiva-shakti and maya-shakti).
– Everything that exists in this world also exists in the spiritual world.
– Description of the spiritual world.
– Different devotee moods and example of Murari Gupta.
– Lila of Gopa kumara.
– Lila of Mahaprabhu picking up Shridhara’s white pumpkin.