- The importance of vaidhi-bhakti for the novice devotees.
- Question: What is the significance of applying tilaka, gopi chandana?
- The material body is a temple of disease.
- Tilaka in different sampradayas.
- Ghosts do not come to those who follow the four principles and wear kanthimala, tulasi. If they come, it is only to get liberation through the pure devotees.
- The places where ghosts usually come.
- Srila Svami Maharaja’s sayings on Vrindavana and Radha-kunda.
- Pure sadhus make Vrindavana out of every place where they are.
- Metaphorical sayings on nishtha.
- One should perceive things according to one’s adhikara.
- Sita-devi keeps her life breathing thanks to rama-nama…
- Dasharatha Maharaja’s curse when he accidentally killed Sravana Kumara thinking he was a deer.
- On the tricks of monkeys.
- Question: When we chant holy names, how do we keep the association of Guru and Vaishnavas in our minds?
- Bhakti depends on sarala-vishvasa (simple faith).
- Story of a boy who worshipped Thakuraji and Thakuraji ate his offerings.
- The meaning of the word ‘alarnatha’ (alal – guru, natha – the Lord).
- Do not criticise (a sieve and a needle; three monkeys).
- When a Vaishnava closes his eyes, he is not sleeping, he is absorbed in krishna-lilas.
- Lila of Mahaprabhu when He did not wake up in the morning and Govinda awakened Him.
- On so-called Vrajavasis and Vaishnavas.
- Question: What is the right way to do charity?
- On astrology.