- Madhurya-kadambini (tattva-siddhanta) and bhajana-rahasya (rasa-siddhanta).
- The importance of sukriti. Jnata-sukriti and ajnata-sukriti.
- Lakshahira, a prostitute, surrendered to Haridasa Thakura. Narada Rishi changed the life of the hunter Mrigari.
- Bhagavat-kripa is very rare.
- 6 opulences of Bhagavan.
- Srimati Radhika holding Govardhana with Her gaze.
- The sakhas of Krishna do not allow Him to look at Srimati Radhika while holding Govardhana so as not to drop it.
- The lilas of baby Krishna.
- The Vrajavasis complain both when baby Krishna comes to their houses and when He does not come to their houses.
- Krishna explains to Narada that He always remains in the hearts of devotees.
- Atmaramata and aptakamata of Krishna.
- The story of how a son failed to repay his debt to his mother.
- The story of how a boy cut his mother’s heart to satisfy his girlfriend.
- Chanting Gopala mantras, Krishna mantras.
- Never give up guru and never give up harinama.