- The scriptures state that Krsna is unique and manifests many forms/incarnations with His acintya-sakti, He is Yogesvara.
- Krsna in tattva-vicara.
-According to His rasa, you will surrender to Him in Mathura, Dvaraka or Vrndavana.
- In the arena of Kansa, Krsna is seen in 12 different ways by the people present, according to their rasas and moods, and each one serves Him according to their sambhanda, their relationship.
- Vrajendra Nandana Syamasundar is the original form of Krishna.
- The ages of Krishna.
- Lila of Mother Yasoda nursing Krsna and seeing a kumkum/sindhu mark on His head.
- Rasa means dancing and singing to Mother Yasoda, but there are other definitions.
- Kundalata tells Mother Yasoda that Krishna performed the rasa dance with the gopis. To Mother Yasoda He is an infant and to Kundalata He is a young man.
- By listening to harikatha and serving, one day you will realise, for now just listen.
- Krishna Himself will cleanse your heart of anarthas and sit in it.
- Who doesn’t want to hear krsna-katha?
- Explanation of the verse:
aho bakī yaṁ stana-kāla-kūṭaṁ
jighṁsayāpāyayad apy asādhvī
lebhe gatiṁ dhātry-ucitāṁ tato ‘nyaṁ
kaṁ vā dayāluṁ śaraṇaṁ vrajema
- All guru-varga comes only with Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Mahaprabhu brings His associates and His dhama.
- Realisation comes by the mercy of krsna-vijnana. So now listen, listen and listen. It’s not easy, is it?
- The mind finds it difficult to concentrate on harinama.
- About sahadiya habits and a funny story about obstacles of the senses.
- Those who have attained rati are qualified to have darsana of the Lord.
- Who is a sadhaka and who is a siddha.
- Bilvamangala Thakura is an example of a sadhaka, a raganuga-sadhaka.
- Cintamani was not a prostitute. She was an expert in dancing and chanting with a melodious krsna-katha voice.
- Story of Bilvamangala Thakura.
- Beautiful song of Bilvamangala Thakura:
Vraje Prasiddham Navanita, which begins with the beautiful verse:
vraje prasiddhaḿ navanīta-cauraḿ
gopāńganānāḿ ca dukūla-cauram
caurāgragaṇyaḿ puruṣaḿ namāmi
- He serves under the direction of the Vrajavasis.
- Before reaching rati there is only sadhaka-abhasa.
- It is not so easy to become a sadhaka.
- All those who have taken Krsna-mantra are Vaisnavas, but devotees are not on the same level.
krsneti yasya giri tam manasadriyeta
diksasti cet pranatibhis ca bhajantam isam
susrusaya bhajana-vijnam ananyam anya
- One who knows tattva-siddhanta, sastra-siddhanta and follows the four principles must try to receive the mood of one who is uttama-uttama-maha-bhagavata absorbed in asta-kaliya-lila.
- You have to know how to behave before each Vaisnava according to his level.
- Srila Gurudeva jokes that he gives harikatha because it is his duty; that he is the “security guard”, so he has to say/give harikatha: “Listen to harikatha! I do this all my life. I travel so as not to tire the audience”.
- The funny story of the three sons-in-law visiting their in-laws.
- If you stay in one place for a long time, it’s too long, it’s better to leave so you don’t get beaten up” – laughter!
Lectures in English, Spain