– Definition of diksa (paramarthik and anusthaniki diksa); – How can we develop since sraddha; – Paramarthiki diksa: bhagavatiya and pancharatriki; – Bhava dasa: the divya jñana converts into bhava; – Kunja seva, nikunja seva and nibhrita nikunja; – Ahamgraha upasana: never think that you are a mother or father of Krishna, serve Him under the guidance of Nanda and Yashoda – Just as a serpent sheds its skin, the sadhaka, as his spiritual life develops, will acquire a transcendental body – Story of the “uro khoi govindaya namah” (offering the blowing popped paddy to Krsna) – from Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Prabhupada’s Upakhyan Upadesh; – Symptoms of having sambandha jñana: mamata and seva; – Meaning of sambandha; – Krsnanandaya: Guru rupa sakhi (all should learn the guru rupa sakhi pranama mantra); – Guru manifests many forms, and according to the mood of the disciple also (example of Babaji Maharaja in Jaiva Dharma); – How to reconcile that Baladeva Prabhu manifests as Ananga Manjari, but also that the nitya siddha manjaris are expansions of Srimati Radhika?
Playlist - Morning Walks 2020
– Yogamaya arranges marriages of gopis – Ardha-kukkuti philosophy: one receives Guru but rejects Vaishnavas or vice versa – Hita Hari, the disciple of Srila Gopala Bhatta Gosvami, disobeyed his Guru by taking panа prasadа on Ekadashi – You have to listen hari-katha from other Vaishnavas under the guidance of your Guru – Defeat between the disciples of Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura and Srila BS Sarasvati Prabhupada
– Glories of the Ganges; – Who is superior: Gita or Ganges?; – Teaching of Gita vs. Srimad Bhagavatam; – Ganga as a sakhi of Srimati Radhika.
– Glories of the Ganges; – Who is superior: Gita or Ganges?; – Teaching of Gita vs. Srimad Bhagavatam. – What is the fruit of bathing in the Ganges; – Ganga as a sakhi of Srimati Radhika (lila with Viraja and Sridama); – Ganga got more fortune than Yamuna; – Manasi Ganga (Ganges coming from Krsna’s mind) is the supreme amongst: Triveni, Gangotri, Ganga sagar etc (other parts of the Ganges river); – Glories of Ganges flowing in Nabadwip: Ganges flowing in Nabadwip dham is higher even than Manasi Ganga; – Men are more stingy than women (who are generally liberal and generous); – Krsna: madhurya is prominent, magnanimity is secondary (very little actually); – Mahaprabhu: audarya is prominent, and madhurya is secondary (actually sweetness is also there, a lot). (That’s why the fortune of the Ganges is higher.)
– Deities and spiritual paintings are authoritative only if they are created under the guidance of Vaishnava Acharya – On the Deities manifested by Krishna’s great grandson Bajranabha and on Radharaman – Krishna and Arjuna’s conversation – What the battle at Kurukshetra was fought for – How women should be treated
– Offenses to the holy names; – Kabe habe bolo bhajan; – Different mahajanas; – Market of holy names; – Bada sukher khabor gay; – What is the comission taken? Your love and affection, your gratitude; – Raghunatha Das Gosvami glorifies Yadunandana Acarya (nama-srestham manum api saci-putram, everyone should learn this sloka); – hantāyam adrir abalā hari-dāsa-varyo (SB 10.21.18), everyone should learn this sloka in glorification of Giriraja; – Guru wants to give you, but first you must clean your heart (just like you must wash your hands before taking prasada).
- The faults of association with food and company
- The importance of maha-mantra and kama-gayatri
- Bhakti is only what makes Krsna happy? Mother Yashoda x Chanur and Mustika
- Bangalore – 18/10/2020 (morning) – English translation- story of Shibi Maharaja (when Indra and Yama Maharaja came to test him);
- definition of bhakti in the Bhagavatam: verse “sa vai pumsam paro dharmo”;- analysis of the verse “anyabhilasita sunyam”: avypati dosa and ativyapti dosa (mother Yashoda in comparison to Chanur and Mustika);
- story of small beggar and big beggar (wealthy man and the Lord)
- Lila of Krsna being bound to the grinding mortar (Dama bandhana lila katha);- ragatmika and raganuga;- sva rasiki upasana and mantra mayi upasana;
- Nrsimha deva frightens the demigods;- we should chant Lord`s sweet names (madhurya-nama);- Mahaprabhu teaches the viraha-bhajana, and Srimati Radhika`s ( and Chaitanya Mahaprabhu`s) transcendental madness was especially described in Chaitanya Charitamtra.