- Remembering Srila Gurudeva Narayana Gosvami Maharaja and his mission.
- Madhavendra Puri, Sri Radha’s original prema guru.
- Gopala Bhatta Gosvami and Radha Ramana Thakuraji.
- The extraordinary beauty of Mahaprabhu in the home of Prabodhananda Sarasvati and his brothers.
- Whoever hears the rasa-lila of a pure devotee attains pure bhakti and all lust disappears.
- Gopala Bhatta Gosvami’s family worshipped Laksmi-Narayana.
- Mahaprabhu jokes with the Bhatta family and asks why Laksmi is attached to Krsna, an embarrassing and funny conversation.
- Rupa-madhurya, prema-madhurya, venu-madhurya and lila-madhurya.
- The Bhatta family becomes exclusive devotees of Radha-Krsna.
- The Radha Rasa Sudha Nidhi grantha speaks exclusively of Srimati Radhika.
- Gaudiyas are the exclusive devotees of Sri Radha.
- Mahaprabhu gives instructions to Gopala Bhatta Gosvami and releases him from his filial duties only after the death of his parents.
- Gopala Bhatta Gosvami worships a salagarama sila.
ārādhito yadi haris tapasā tataḥ kiṁ
nārādhito yadi haris tapasā tataḥ kiṁ
antar bahir yadi haris tapasā tataḥ kiṁ
nāntar bahir yadi haris tapasā tataḥ kim
- Sad Gosvami Astakam.
- The beautiful deity Radha Ramana and Her beautiful and sweet little teeth, manifested from the Salagram Sila of Gopala Bhatta Gosvami.
- Sambandha (Madhana Mohan Jiu); Abhideya (Govinda Dev Jiu); Prayojana (Gopinatha Jiu). They manifested in Radha Ramana.
-Only Ramana Manjari serves Krishna in the form of Radha Ramana.
- Today is the manifestation of Radha Ramana.
- Narottama Dasa, Syamananda Prabhu, Srinivasa, Gopala Bhatta and Jiva Gosvami.
- Samadhi means to be completely fixed in your istadeva.
- Wonderful story about Ramacandra Kaviraja, his gurudeva Srinivasa and his Parama-Gurudeva Gopala Bhatta Gosvami.
- Not everyone becomes a manjari.
- Only by receiving the manjari mood from the guru-parampara is it possible to realise such a mood.
- Divya-unmada-bhava of Sri Radha.
- There is a special sloka that was spoken and performed by only three people in the sequence: Radha, Madhavendra Puri and Caitanya Mahaprabhu.
Italy, Lectures in English