– The material and spiritual perspective of Dipavali.
– The lila between Vamana Deva Bhagavan and Bali Maharaja (Skanda Purana).
– Naraka Caturdasy (the demon Naraka who was defeated by Krsna).
– The symbolism of the ghee lamp destroying the anarthas in our heart.
– Seva-vrtti comes naturally to jivas who understand the inherent nature of the soul.
– Devotional service purifies the heart.
– Depending on your mood, Giriraja Govardhana is Krsna’s best lady servant and is, at the same time, an expansion of Him.
– The glories of the holy names.
– Song: Ohe Vaisnava Thakura, by Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura.