Category - Lectures in English
– Brhad Bhagavatamrtam: Gopa kumara in Dvaraka;
– lila of when Krsna joked with Rukmini in Dvaraka, and she fainted taking it seriously;
– story of how to please one`s wife (praise her cooking).
– Gopa kumara in Ayodhya and Dvaraka;
– story of the dog who came to Lord Ramachandra for justice (the dog who had been kicked by the pujari);
– story in Dvaraka lila: Narada asks to Krsna that He gives one parijata flower to His best queen (and Satyabhama becomes sulky).
– gaudiya vaisnavas: the highest saktas (worship to Srimati Radhika); – Bhagavan Rama does not take anyone`s remnants (Shabari does not give her remanants to Him) – difference between opulence and sweetness mood (in sakhya and also vatsalya); – example of the...